Proxxon micro flame gas soldering set mgs
Technical data of the Proxxon Microvlam Gas Soldering Set MGS.
- For working with an open flame or with a catalyst unit in combination with adapters for soldering, hot-cutting and shrinking of insulating sleeves.
- Also for retouching irregularities in wood (cracks, dents).
- Electronic piezo crystal lighter with safe on / off gas flow switch.
- Individually adjustable gas and air supply.
- Hard soldering of sensitive parts with flame temperatures up to 1300 ° C.
- When working with tips up to 500 ° C.
- Relatively large gas tank (20 ml) for the long continuous work. Refillable with standard butane cartridges for lighters.
- Adapter tips: large wax / lacquer-scraping knife for repairs in wood, warm knife for cutting even thicker plastic film, 2 wood-fired tips (oblique and flat pointed), a soldering tip, a round hot air nozzle works as well as a for heat shrink sleeves.
- Also included: soldering tin, drip tray with sponge and 7 mm wrench for securing the adapter tips.
- A practical stainless steel base also makes stationary work. Packed in a plastic case with a sturdy PP drawer. Every piece finds its place!
Buying The Proxxon micro flame gas soldering set mgs is extremely easy at Toolsidee. You only need to add the product Proxxon micro flame gas soldering set mgs to the shopping cart and click on checkout. All our products have a minimum factory warranty of 1 year (unless stated otherwise above). Do you have any questions about the Proxxon micro flame gas soldering set mgs it is always possible to e-mail or call us. You can do this at our contact page. On this page you will also find information about sending the product back.
Article number: 2855-E
Note: Import Taxes and Duties still need to be paid for shipments to Norway, Switzerland and the United Kingdom
write a review
You help others with their choice by sharing your experience.